Get the best of eye care whenever you may need it. You will have access to advanced investigative techniques that aren't available with an NHS sight test, including comprehensive OCT scans, retinal imaging and dry eye assessments.
Do You Answer "Yes" To Any Of These Questions?
- Are you over 40?
- Are you a smoker?
- Do you get watery, gritty or stingy eyes?
- Do you struggle to see clearly in poor or low light?
- Do your eyes feel sore after reading or watching TV for long periods?
- Do you have a family history of glaucoma?
- Do you have a family history of macula degeneration?
- Do you suffer from arthritis or other autoimmune conditions?
- Do you use medications that are known to have potential ocular effects?
- Do you simply want to take the best care of your eyes?
If you answer "Yes" to two or more boxes, your eyes could benefit from the extra TLC that comes with a Bespoke Eyecare Plan.
Your Eyecare Plan
Bespoke Eyecare is for those who want to take the very best care of their eyes.
After carefully discussing your situation with you, your optometrist will conduct a highly detailed examination of your eyes, including the appropriate use of the latest techniques and technology, making sure to explain what's happening at every stage.
After consideration of the findings your optometrist will then create, and carefully explain, a tailored eye health plan that details exactly how you can best look after your eyes and recommend an appropriate programme of follow-up appointments.