Lenses That Help You See Clearly -
There’s more to choosing the right lens than simply matching it to your prescription. Firstly you need to decide on the type of lens – will you go for single vision, varifocal or photochromic? And then there’s all sorts of coatings to choose from – will you prefer scratch resistant or anti-glare? It might sound baffling, but don’t worry – our instore experts are here to help you make the right choices.
Know Your Lenses
- Single vision lenses are for either reading or distance.
- Bifocal lenses combine reading and distance in one lens (with a visible line).
- Varifocal lenses combine reading, intermediate and distance in one lens (with no visible line).
- 30 Day Varifocal Guarantee.
- Thin and light lenses make any prescription thinner and lighter for better comfort and appearance.
- Photochromic lenses are like clear lenses and sunglasses in one, going darker outdoor and lightening indoors.
- Polarised lenses eliminate the glare of sun on wet roads, water and snow and help prevent eye strain.
Know Your Coatings
- Scratch resistant coatings are applied to the surface of the lens to protect against scratches.
- Anti-glare coatings can help reduce glare and surface reflection for high definition vision.
- 1 year anti-glare guarantee | 2 year anti-scratch guarantee.
- Tint coatings in a choice of colours and intensity can be added to any lenses.